Can Nutrilite be taken for hair loss?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 9 Sep 2015 in Pregnancy
Question: I am trying to conceive and facing hair fall.. not pregnant yet. which multivitamin supplement should be safe to use. can I use nutrilite hair, skin and nails supplement...
I am already using nutrilite multivitamin tablets..
any better and safe alternative .. pls suggest... which don't have any side effects...
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nutrilite is safe to use.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Nutrilite is a natural supplement and generally not having any side effects,so you can use these products.
Hair fall can be due to so many causes like stress,anxiety, hormonal imbalance, thyroid disorder,lack of sleep, inadequate diet etc.
So along with these supplements you should take care of your diet and take healthy and nutritious diet.
Drink a lot of water,take adequate sleep, do some yoga and meditation.
These measures are helpful in conceive fast.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj