Can Nugest delay menstruation?
My question is why this happened.. Does this delay is because of nugest tablet...is the spotting is due to nugest tablet or it could b any pregnancy symptom... Also since I had spotting can I keep nugest table....
Thanks in advance..
Waiting for ur reply...
get serum beta hcg test to confirm pregnancy first
THANKS FOR The QUERY to hcm ,
As your IUI was done on 28/29 september and now by 19th you have experienced spotting which is 4 days post you missed date of 15th oct, so the best thing to do now would be to get a serum beta hcg test as of now which if positive shall confirm pregnancy ( as urine pregnancy test done before 8 days post missed periods can give false negative). Serum beta hcg test is very sensitive and specific too , so if its negative, then this is a failed IUI na d the spotting and pain is likely to be onset of your menses.
The delay in that case can be attributed to nugest which was a pro gestational support added to support conception and maintenance of pregnancy.
So to be conclusive towards results, get the serum beta hcg test done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Essential oils for delayed menstruation
- Dark chocolate delayed menstruation
- Medicine to delay menstruation periods
- Yellow urine and delayed in menstruation
- Hypertension delays menstruation
- Delayed menstruation
- Noresterone for delay of menstruation
- Medicine for delay menstruation
- Clarithromycin menstruation delay
- Delay in menstruation due to flying
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation?
- Is pregnancy possible due to sex on 8th day from menstruation?
- At what age does a girl start to ovulate ?
- Is chemical hair straightening safe for a breast feeding woman?
- Can i have abdominal hysterectomy despite having IBS?
- What causes discomfort and pain in pelvic region?
- How to determine the expected date of delivery using last menstrual period?
- What does my ultrasound report suggest?
- Suggest treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Suggest treatment for Rubella infection