Can Norvasc be taken with Viagra?
I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.
There is no given drug interaction with Amlodipine and Sildenafil. But, you need to check the timing of Norvasc with your prescribing doctor.
Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oligacare and viagra can be taken toghther
- Will one extra norvasc accidentally taken hurt
- Viagra and bisoprolol fumarate taken together
- Ramipril taken with viagra
- Theraflu taken with norvasc
- Can losartan potassium and norvasc be taken together with cialis
- Penicillin and viagra be taken togethet
- Can viagra be taken with urimax 0.4
- Can losartan potassium be taken with viagra
- Can norvasc be taken with viagra