Can Norflox and Citralka be taken for urinary tract infection?
There is no harm in giving Norflox and Citralka
Thanks for query .
There is no harm in taking Norflox and Citralka for UTI for a short period even though one has raised creatinine and blood urea .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urinary tract infection cerazette
- Protozoa urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection and citralka
- Tonsils and urinary tract infections
- Marijuana and urinary tract infection
- Iud urinary tract infection
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Oflomac urinary tract infection
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection
- Pfizer citralka urinary tract infection
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?