Can Norflox TZ and Metrogyl be taken together?
Pl. Reply. Thanks. -XXXXX Doctor dignosed colitis Pl.
This combination is not recommended.
Hello dear, welcome to HCM forum.
Norflox TZ and metrogyl is not given together. The former contains Tinidazole, which is similar to Metrogyl (both belongs to same class) and so not used together.
Further, an infection that fails to respond to oflox and metrogyl is very unlikely to respond to Norflox and Metrogyl.
So, kindly get back to your doctor for reviewing the diagnosis and antibiotics.
Hope I have answered your query.
Wishing for a faster cure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Norflox tz for veginal infection
- Norflox tz to be taken incase of constipation
- Norflox tz medicine
- Norflox tz in cirrhosis
- Norflox tz before food
- Norflox tz taken without any matter
- Take norflox tz and cefadur together
- Can metrogyl tab and norflox tz be taken together in loose motions
- Difference norflox and norflox tz
- Norflox tz to be taken after or before meals