Can Nitrofurantoin and Coumadin be taken together for UTI?
Yes, you can!
HI and thank you so much for this query.
It is safe to take these medications together. There is no reason to be afraid. Remember to drink much water to help improve cleansing of the urinary tracts by urine thereby facilitating healing.
I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the dosage of nitrofurantoin for an uti
- Nitrofurantoin for uti
- Nitrofurantoin coumadin interaction
- Should child be given nitrofurantoin for uti despite vomiting
- Does longer use of nitrofurantoin for uti cause ovarian cyst
- Nitrofurantoin dosage for uti
- What are the alternatives to nitrofurantoin for uti treatment
- Nitrofurantoin for uti prophylaxis
- Can nitrofurantoin be taken for tooth abscess
- Protein s deficiency coumadin and claritin taken together
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?