Can Nicip Plus be taken during pregnancy?
Welcome to HCM,
Nicip contains nimesulide with paracetamol. Nimesulide is not recommended in pregnancy, so do not take this drug.
Moreover fever in pregnancy should not be self treated, it could not be very safe for the mother and baby. The cause of fever needs to be looked into by a doctor.
Please see a doctor immediately.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nicip plus for shoulder pain
- Nicip plus is for fever
- Nicip plus during breast feeding
- Is nicip plus applicable for fever
- Is nicip plus good in pregnancy
- Nicip plus tablet for cold
- Is nicip plus is safe during pregnancy
- Nicip plus for what purpose
- Content of nicip plus tablet
- What the nicip plus is taken for