Can Musli power be used for enhancing sexual performance?

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 28 Sep 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: hi i want to increase my erection of my penis
can i use muslin power
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
yes you can

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX

Musli power is a herbal product and used for enhancing sexual performance.
Being a herbal product it does not cause any side effect in routine.
However there are no studies or clinical trials suggesting its efficacy in erectile dysfunction.
Being a sexologist I used to come across patients who has used musli but I do not prescribe it.

You can use it for improving erection without any hesitation.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.

Dr.Chintan Solanki.
Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 16 hours later
Thanks for the answer I want to increase my penis election size pls advice
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it can be increased with medicine during erection

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up.

First of all clarification about normal size of penis.

Normal size of penis in flaccid state is 2 to 4 inches (5 to 10 cm) while in erect position 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm). It varies according to body structure and race. Size of penis does not matter much for satisfying partner.
Anterior 3 inches of female vaginal wall is sensitive to sexual stimuli. Only 3.5 inches of erect penis is sufficient to satisfy female. Hope you are clear about concern of size of penis now.

If there is erectile dysfunction then only medicines are needed to increase the size.
To treat erectile dysfunction 5- PDE inhibitor group of medicines like sildenafil or tadalafil are used. It is proven drug for male erectile dysfunction. One of them should be used 2 hours prior to sex. It can improve penis size. They cause headache, stuffy nose nausea and gastric discomfort like common side effects. Proper physical check-up of cardiac system should be done by a doctor before starting the same. These are prescription medicines and you need to consult doctor/psychiatrist/sexologist for the prescription.

If you have any doubt about your size of penis or any erectile dysfunction let me know without hesitation.

All the best.