Can Musli Power Xtra capsules be taken for premature ejaculation while not using a condom?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 in Men's Health
Question: Hello Doctor,
I am 34 yrs old male working in a corporate. Married with one child. I have been married for 5 yrs now. Before marriage I was living in for 2 yrs. Before that I was another woman with whom I had a relationship for 3 yrs and also I lived in. My first sexual encounter was good as I consumed alcohol and had sex. In my next encounters I constantly tried to control my ejaculation. I also work out heavy. I have also take mild streroids in a mild way once in my life time. I have experienced premature ejaculation. Sometimes because of extended pleasure condoms or alcohol consumption I can prolong sex. However, I can never have sex without a condom as it comes out quickly. I wish to take Musli Power Extra an XXXXXXX aphrodisiac. Pls suggest
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it can be used

Detailed Answer:

I must inform you that premature ejaculation is not an un-treatable illness and there are multiple options for its treatment.

It includes behavioral techniques, allopathic medications and traditional medicines. Among the behavior techniques, I think you should add kegel exercise to have maximum effect with Musli Power as both of these augment each other's function.

I hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you.

Dr. Ashok Kumar
Psychiatrist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 7 hours later
Dear Doctor,

Thank you for the information!

I wish to know how do I consume the Musli Power Extra and for how many days?

Are the kegel exercises necessary? Will not the consumption of Musli Power Extra stop the premature ejaculation? Also, now as I am heavily built, and from the last 3 months I haven't done cardio, is it a reason for premature ejaculation?

However, on many occasion's I have been able to have my orgasm after my wife has hers, which is satisfying to know.

However, recently again I have started having these early ejaculations, which I know may create problems in course of time. I just want to stop using condoms and control my ejaculation when I start feeling my orgasms.

Rgds'
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:

Regarding Musli Power, I often recommend it to be used for three months.

Regarding kegel exercise, they are not necessary but helpful in premature ejaculation.

Having obesity and lack of exercise have the potential to increase the problem and it should be avoided. A healthy life style is one of the important components of treatment.

In case the naturopathy treatment does not yield desired results, there is no harm to go for allopathy.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you.

Dr. Ashok Kumar
Psychiatrist