question-icon

Can Murad acne pill and Paliperidone be taken together?

Posted on Mon, 9 May 2016
Question: Can I take XXXXXXX acne pills along with taking paliperidone?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Safe to take in combination,

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. XXXXXXX acne pills are mere dietary supplements and vitamin A is the main ingredient in it along with some other natural supplements. While paliperidone is an antipsychotic and works purely at different levels. I don't see any interaction of any kind between the two and thus i can say it with full surety that yes you can take the two pills together with out any side effects due to combined use.

I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.

Khan
Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan