Can Metrogyl and Pantocid be taken together?
There are NO interaction
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern about combination of these 2 drugs.
However there are no interaction between these drugs. Their combination is not known to cause any kind of side effects including dizziness.
Your symptom in most probably due to Hypoglycemia.
I would suggest you to consume adequate meal at right time.
If symptoms still persists I would suggest you to get your Blood pressure checked by your Physician.
Hope this helps.
Take care, Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are metrogyl 400 taken for
- When metrogyl 400 is to be taken
- Why metrogyl tablet are taken
- Pantocid disadvantages
- Pantocid and bilirubin
- Metrogyl and valium together
- Can metrogyl tab and norflox tz be taken together in loose motions
- Metrogyl tablet taken for
- Pantocid can be taken along with razo 20
- Metrogyl taken with penicillin
- Does Methadone interact with any other drug?
- Suggest treatment for difficulty in conceiving
- What causes severe muscle pain, nausea and low grade fever?
- Suggest remedies for persistent cough
- Does usage of Pseudocatalase cream result in pimples?
- Suggest treatment for corn on left foot
- Is Nan 1 formula milk safe for a 2 month old infant?
- What causes numbness near the buttocks after injection?
- Are white lesions at the bottom of tonsil signs of HPV?
- Suggest treatment for piles