Can Metoprolol and Flomax be taken together?
metoprolol and flomax can be taken together if needed. Just keep in mind that flomax (although it's a drug for the prostate) may also lower your blood pressure so it may have additive effects with metoprolol.
I hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metoprolol tartrate taken with meth
- Flomax and rapaflo taken together
- Flomax and ambien
- Can pepto be taken with metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate and flexeril together
- Taking cialis and flomax together
- Can aspirin be taken with metoprolol
- Doxycycline taken eith metoprolol
- Can zinc be taken with metoprolol
- Cialis and flomax together
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?