Can Methylphenidate for treating a dog bite cause any adverse side-effects?
no interactions with methylphenidate but can check the other medications
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The particular blood pressure and cholesterol medications used are not mentioned.
Methylphenidate and methylprednisolone were checked in the drug interaction checker and they do not interact. This means that they can be used safely.
You can consider providing the names of the other medications that you use to see if there is any specific interaction with these medications. Will check them for you.
Methylprednisolone and any steroid medication, can potentially increase the blood pressure and blood sugar but this change is temporary and the effect of the drug stops soon after the medication course is completed.
There are also other potential side effects but they tend to occur in the minority not majority of persons.
The percentage of persons who normally experience the possible side effects is commonly listed on the insert.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of methylphenidate?
- Methylphenidate hydrochloride side effects
- Methylphenidate er side effects
- Methylphenidate cd side effects
- Methylphenidate 10 mg side effects
- Methylphenidate er side effects sexual
- Side effect of Methylphenidate
- Is hives or welts a side effect of methylphenidate?
- Methylphenidate 20 mg side effects
- Side effect of dog bites
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?