Can Methamphetamine be detected in a prenatal genetic screening test?
Does not detect meth.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Perinatal chromosomal test cannot detect meth if not tested specifically for it.
Perinatal chromosomal test detects only chromosomal defects. Meth detection is not carried out.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
This is the test just making sure..please advice?
Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis
This new blood test, also called cell-free DNA testing, is used to show whether you are at risk for having a baby with chromosome problems. Because it's done by using a sample of your blood, it's less invasive than amniocentesis or CVS.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prenatal dna paternity testing
- Prenatal test for klippel feil
- Harmony prenatal test results
- Prenatal genetic screening
- Prenatal testing genetic disorders
- Genetic prenatal testing
- Cystic fibrosis prenatal testing
- Prenatal screening for elephantiasis
- Prenatal lab tests results
- Non-invasive prenatal genetic testing