Can Mensovit plus be taken for termination of pregnancy?

Question
Hi Doctor,
I am married and have two kids. My mensurable cycle is 24 / 25th day. We had ic on 11th day of period and now 25days crossed . I feel i maybe pregnant, as I was having breast pain for past 3 days and having vomiting sensation from today(25th day). Can i take Mensovit plus tables. Please advice and give me a suggestion. Thanks.
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please do not take any medicine now.

Detailed Answer:

Unless you missed your period there is no reason to suspect that you are pregnant. Since diagnosis of pregnancy cannot be done unless missed period.

You had act in mid cycle when chances of pregnancy could be there; but still there are many factors play a role in pregnancy. The best thing is to wait till you miss your period. Wait at least for 4-5 days from now. Please do not take any medicines now. The symptoms may not be due to pregnancy.

If you skip your due dates, go for pregnancy test and then take call what to do.

Dr.Pragnesh