Can Meloxicam cause sore throat?
try another anti-inflammatory
Talk to your doctor about trying another anti-inflammatory medication for your arthritis.
Meloxicam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine and there are many others that your doctor may suggest that do not have that side effect.
If the side effect of sore throat is gone and you are still taking the medicine then you could probably continue it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pistachios causing sore throat
- Mebeverine cause sore throat
- Sore throat causes miscarriage
- Sore throat caused by sunburn
- Listerine causes a sore throat
- Sore throat cause of tragus
- Is sore throat a side effect of meloxicam?
- Meth causes sore throats
- Will a goiter cause a sore throat
- Costochondritis cause sore throat