Can Marlissa birth control pills cause lower blood pressure?

Question
Does taking Marlissa birth control lower blood pressure at all?
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No!

Detailed Answer:

Marrissa has no effect on blood pressure. There are many other factors which can influence blood pressure. A quiet mind set, rest, no hard work or worries, etc. would lead to lower values. Likewise, exercise, stress, etc. would cause increased values. As long as the changes are not huge and you have no worrisome symptoms, there is no reason to be worried.

I wish you well. Be calm and relaxed and kindly communicate your values to me for review and more insights.