Can Manforce be taken for premature ejaculation?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Thu, 15 Oct 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: I want to take manforce tablet 50mg for improved sex, i could not do ses for more than 3minutes so i want to take this tablet. pls let me know. i am perfectly healthy.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Premature Ejaculation.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Manforce tablet contains Sildenafil and it has it's role in Erectile dysfunction that is in people who have problems with erection.
Your time period of 3 minutes is quite good and it is less then a minute we call it premature ejaculation.
In such case you can learn Kiegel's exercises and practice then.
You can also divert your mind while you feel you are about to ejaculate by doing some difficult mathematical calculations in mind.
As far as your query is concerned you don't need any treatment and also your Manforce won't be helpful.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Stay Healthy.