Can MYLAN 4310 effectively treat asperaton pneumonia?
I HAVE AN ORNGE CAPSUE WITH THE MARKINGS "MYLAN 4310". COULD YOO PLEASE IDENTIFI IT AND TELL ME WHAT IT FOR. I WAS INITIALY ADDMITTED FOR ASPERATION PNEUMONIA.
You possibly have the prescription for the same.
Mylan is the name of a pharmaceutical house that manufactures all sorts of medicines and they come in a number of colors including orange. The information Mylan-4310 is not enough to confirm what sort of medicine it is. However, could you tell me the reason for which you want to find out?
You possibly have the prescription which you used to fetch the medicine. It will definitely have the name of the medicine written on it.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Folklore beliefs in treating pneumonia
- Cipro used to treat pneumonia
- Can the drug avelox be effective in treating klebsiella pneumonia
- What antibiotics treat pneumonia
- Does zithromax treat pneumonia
- Does zpack treat pneumonia
- How to treat bacterial pneumonia
- How is aspiration pneumonia treated
- How to treat basal pneumonia
- How to treat streptococcus pneumoniae
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation