question-icon

Can MYLAN 4310 effectively treat asperaton pneumonia?

Posted on Fri, 19 Jun 2020
Question: I WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR ASPERATON PNEUMONIA. I WAS GIVEN A CAPSULE TO TAKE, ORANG IN COLOR, WITH THE FOLLOWING MARKINGS "MYLAN 4310

I HAVE AN ORNGE CAPSUE WITH THE MARKINGS "MYLAN 4310". COULD YOO PLEASE IDENTIFI IT AND TELL ME WHAT IT FOR. I WAS INITIALY ADDMITTED FOR ASPERATION PNEUMONIA.

[
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:

You possibly have the prescription for the same.

Detailed Answer:

Mylan is the name of a pharmaceutical house that manufactures all sorts of medicines and they come in a number of colors including orange. The information Mylan-4310 is not enough to confirm what sort of medicine it is. However, could you tell me the reason for which you want to find out?

You possibly have the prescription which you used to fetch the medicine. It will definitely have the name of the medicine written on it.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha