Can Lupron hormones and Casodex 5 mg be taken together?
Hello dear. It will help you
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So post treatment with surgery and radiation therapy, if psa starts rising, then there is no role of surveillance. It has been provrn that in such a case, early introduction of hormonal therapy helps to increase survival with better results.
I will advise you to take lupron therapy. Casodex 50 mg will be required in initial few days, after that casodex can be omitted.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...