Can Losartan potassium and Norvasc be taken together with Cialis?
Thanks for posting your query.
You are a patient of Hypertension and taking 2 anti-hypertensives medications.
Both of this drug are potent anti hypertensive and this drug Cialis needs to be taken with caution.
Cialis can increase the anti hypertensive effect of both the drugs, so there is risk of hypotension (decrease in blood pressure).
It is advisable that you first consult your physician and take his advise on this matter. At times you might have to reduce the dose of this drugs to avoid side effects like hypotension.
Please be careful while taking this drug and remain in touch with your physician for this.
I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up query that you may have.
Thanks for the follow up.
Good to hear from you again.
Dose does not matter.
You can take it ,but with prior consultation with your doctor and adjusting the dose of anti hypertensive that you are taking.Please maintain good record of blood pressure that will help your physician also.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Losartan potassium and cialis
- Took cialis and passed out takes losartan potassium related
- Norvasc 5mg and losartan potassium 50 mg
- Can losartan potassium and norvasc be taken together with cialis
- Losartan vs losartan potassium
- Losartan versus losartan potassium
- Losartan potassium cialis interactions
- Can losartan potassium be taken with viagra
- Losartan potassium and nebister taken
- Losartan potassium norvasc together
- Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain
- Bleeding bump at back of head after getting hurt,nauseousness while...
- Is delayed periods post unprotected sex a sign of pregnancy?
- What dietary changes do I need to make to avoid bleeding in stools?
- What could be the cause of lump formation on the outer ear leading to pain?
- Colonoscopy, sissel polyp, bleeding, constipation
- Is it possible to analyze the patency in case of sex with multiple...
- Miscarriage, trying to conceive, ovulating, CT scan radiation, postpone...
- Rectal pressure, tail bone pain, no problem in bowels, inflammation,...
- Can the medicine applied to the anus cause side effects?