Can Linzess be taken at night?
Answer given below
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Linzess is usually taken in the morning 30 minutes before the first meal of the day.
You can take it in the night also. But it may disturb your sleep as you may have to wake up in the middle of the night for bowel movements. Sleep may also be disturbed due to side effects like bloating.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of linzess?
- Is vomiting a side effect of linzess?
- Is confusion a side effect of linzess?
- Is cough a side effect of linzess?
- Is fainting a side effect of linzess?
- Is dizziness a side effect of linzess?
- Is itching a side effect of linzess?
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of linzess?
- Is thirst a side effect of linzess?
- Is nausea a side effect of linzess?
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?