Can Librium and Wellbutrin be taken together?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic!
Librium and Wellbutrin have completely different mechanisms of action and can be taken at the same time, without any serious concerns. However, when your doctor advises you to stop Librium, take care that you do so by gradually tapering the drug off, rather than abruptly stopping. Abrupt stopping of Librium may rarely cause seizures, the chances of which are increased by Wellbutrin. Though it is a remote possibility, there is no harm in taking precautions.
Please also keep in mind that Wellbutrin is activating while Librium has sleep inducing action. It is better to take Librium near the bed time for this reason. If you have been prescribed Wellbutrin twice daily, then it will be better to take the evening dose well before bedtime.
I hope this clears up things for you. Please feel free to ask in case you need any clarifications.
Dr Preeti Parakh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take zoloft and librium together
- Can oxyelite and wellbutrin be taken together
- Fluoxetine and wellbutrin together
- Is librium addictive
- Librium for headaches
- Zoloft and wellbutrin together
- Using prozac and wellbutrin together
- Pristiq and wellbutrin taken together
- Usage of librium
- Is librium a narcotic
- Noticed pea sized grain bottom of testicle. Ultrasound shows cyst. Found...
- Do not feel emotions while masturbating. Taking vitamins. No...
- Have high blood pressure and alcoholic.How to change life style and have...
- Using comelite and got good results. What are the side effcets?
- Refused to prescribe fentanyl and hydrocodone. Seeing pain management...
- Have Crohns disease, depression and ADHD. Take colazal, clonzepam,...
- Having vomiting and heart problems. Feeling weak and dizzy. Reason?
- Suffer from bad reflex, burning sensation in throat and hoarse voice....
- Experiencing neurological symptoms. Suffer weak inferior rectus muscle...
- Been on AXIT. Cut the dose into half. Feel drowsy. What can I do?