Can Levofloxacin be prescribed to treat a lung infection?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Sep 2017
Sep 2017

Pulmonologist
Question
I am 72 yrs old and I have a lung infection. I am coughing up yellow and green infection, I need an antibiotic my doctor is not working and I don't trust the hospital close to me.can you order me the antibiotics levofloxacin, I've taken it before with success?
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sorry to say but I can not prescribe drug on this portal.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Sorry to say but I can not prescribe antibiotic or any other drug on this portal.
This is only for suggestion and guidance.
Better to consult your doctor personally and ask about prescription for antibiotic.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks