Can Lapitor and Lipanthyle be taken together ?
Yes, they can!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
These two medications can be used together. They are commonly used when one fails to meet the treatment target for lowering blood cholesterol levels. This means that the other would most often come on board when one alone has failed to address the problem. If you tell me what the surrounding circumstances are, then I would be able to address specifically. If your doctor wants to start these medications at the same time, I will suggest he starts with one and only add another if one alone is not sufficient.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Xanax and citalopram taken together
- Alprazolam and lorazepam taken together
- Macrobid and bactrim taken together
- Amlodipine and atenolol taken together
- Ramipril and bisoprolol taken together
- Methimazole and adderall taken together
- Glipizide and metformin taken together
- Amoxicillin and vyvanse taken together
- Betahistine and sinarest to be taken together
- Ativan and klonopin taken together