Can Lantox help with Parkinson’s disease?
It can help in certain cases.
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns. Lantox can help in certain features of Parkinson like excessive sialorhea ( drooling), "off" dystonia and in severe constipation, but not in Parkinson disease itself. Hope this helps. If you have further questions feel free to ask.
Still experimental phase.
Hi again. There are some reports from about three years now that stem cells implantion works in treating symptoms of Parkinson's. Yet scientific long term data are lacking. Risks of procedure ( stereotactic surgery) are those of the procedure used for other purposes. This kind of treatment is in its first steps. Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of parkinson’s disease
- Treatment and cure for parkinson’s disease
- Drugs/medication for parkinson’s disease
- Meedication for parkinson s disease
- Can apomorphine help treat control parkinson s disease
- What are the symptoms and treatments for parkinson s disease
- Symptoms of parkinson’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease causes
- What are the best possible treatments for parkinson s disease
- Are syndopa and pacitane ideal medications for parkinson s disease
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?