Can Instaflex be taken with Xarelto?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Tue, 15 Jul 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hi. Instaflex has salicin in it can I safe ly take it with xarelto ablood thinner. I. Am diabetic taking Victoza I am from lantana fl.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Safe to use, no interaction

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking!
Instaflex is a nutritional supplement and salicin also called basket willow, bay willow, brittle willow, osier rouge, purple osier, Salicis cortex, Salix species, Salix spp, violet willow, white willow and willow bark is its ingredient.
I want you to know that there are no possible interactions between the three drugs instaflex, xarelto and victoza. All of them are safe together and can be used if prescribed by the physician.
Rest assured stay in touch with your doctor for the further management.
I hope it helps. Take good care and don't forget to close the discussion please.
S Khan