Can I use Viagra in place of Sildenafil for ED?
Maximum permissible dose of Sildenafil is 100 mg as a single dose.
You have been facing the problem of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) for 30 years and have been taking 100 mg of Sildenafil daily.
The erection issue that you are facing now is age related and due to multiple factors like:
1) Reduced blood flow to erectile tissue due to reduced blood flow caused by age related atherosclerotic changes in arteries .
2) Senile changes in nerves (Neuritis)
3) Associated health problems like diabetes, hypertension etc.
Viagra is a trade name of Sildenafil manufactured and marketed by Pfizer laboratory. Maximum permissible dose of Sildenafil is 100mg once daily.
Consult your urologist to find out other modality like intracavernosal injection of trimetor or caverject to achieve satisfactory erection.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. P. T. Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Viagra sildenafil citrate tadalafil cost of medication
- Can i use viagra with bisoprolol
- Use of sildenafil for piles patient
- Have ed will cialis or viagra be appropriate
- Can i use viagra during ed
- Can sildenafil be used with sintrom the
- On xarelto any reaction with use of viagra
- Can i use viagra
- How to use sildenafil citrate
- Using viagra while on cipralex