Can I take primolut nor to delay period and take anesthesia for a short operation?
Thanks for posting your query.
Please do not take this tablet on your own.
These drugs are having risk of blood clots forming in the veins (venous thromboembolism).
The chances of this may be temporarily increased if you are immobile for prolonged periods of time following surgery. For this reason, normally doctors recommend to stop taking this medicine for a period of time (usually six weeks) prior to any planned surgery.
There is nothing to get scared off, risk is not great, still please discuss with your operating surgeon before starting the drug.It can be taken after his advise.
I hope this helps you in taking an informed decision.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No bleeding inspite of taking primolut nor
- Will my period be normal after taking primolut nor
- Primolut nor dose to delay period
- Primolut nor to delay period
- Side effects of taking primolut nor
- Primolut nor dosage to delay period
- Primolut nor how to take it
- Is it safe to take vyvanse with anesthesia
- For delaying period using primolut nor
- When to take primolut nor pills