Can I take medical Marijuana for chronic migraines for 30 years besides botox occipital decompression and cervical ablations?

Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical

Posted on Tue, 12 Feb 2019 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hi I have had chronic migraines for 30 yrs. have had botox occiputal decomression & cervcal ablations 8 times 32 meds the list goes on and on Could I take medical marijuana because nothing else is helping could I buy it on line
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can try medical Marijuana.

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can try medical Marijuana since you tried so many procedures and drugs in the past with no significant improvement. However, it is not possible to buy it online. You should discuss with your doctor about prescribing it if it is legal in your locality.

Hope this helps. Take care.

Dr. Erion Spaho
Neurologist, Surgical
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee