question-icon

Can I take a course of cephalexin for tight chest,dry cough,phlegm, tiredness and fever?

Posted on Thu, 9 Jan 2014
Question: Have tight chest, dry cough, phlegm, tiredness, fever, headache and sore limbs, should I take a course of cephalexin 500 mg?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E (52 minutes later)
Brief Answer: you can take if the symptoms are not subsiding Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Yes, you can take a course of Cephalexin 500mg, if your symptoms are not subsiding and they are persistent for more than 72hrs. Please do it under the care of your primary physician as it is a prescription drug. Get well soon.
Dr. Shanthi.E