Can I take a combination of sofromycin and retinol for acne? Diet and precaution to be taken
Though I get few big acne it leaves big marks.
My periods are normal .
I stay in tropical , humid weather.(Chennai)
I have mild dandruff & I use pantene shampoo.
Want to know about the diet to follow and precautions to be taken.
Thanks for your query.
Yes, you can use the combination of Sofromycin and retinol for acne.
Also you can opt for a better combination like Clindamycin and Adapalene.This has very good acceptance and efficacy.
If it is Salsic fash wash you are using , I would recommend not to .As this face wash leaves scars marks on the face.Salsic face wash is better for after acne, when used during you have acne it can cause scar marks at the site of the acne.
You can continue with Pantene shampoo for dandruff.If dandruff is associated with itching in the scalp then using KETO shampoo would be a better option.
Do consume lots of fruits.
Lessen the fat and stored food.
Do not consume foods with preservatives.
Do not frequently wash your face, this can lead to infections of the acne as the protective sebaceous secretion gets washed off.
Reduce the non vegetarian content in the food.
Apply the Ointments after thoroughly washing your face.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?