Can I take Zofran and Haldol together?
You'd better not...
Zofran and Haldol increase the QT interval on the patient's ECG. When taken together the QT interval may be so long as to increase the risk for a potentially fatal arrhythmia. Taking them does not necessarily mean that you're going to get the arrhythmia but the risk would be much higher than normal.
So in conclusion, you'd better avoid this combination.
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Experiencing incontinence after taking haldol side effects of trazidone
- I am suffering from nausea, can i take haldol?
- Can i take ibuprofren and zofran
- Taking zofran but still nausea
- Is it safe to take phenergan and zofran together
- Zofran and phenergan together
- Antidote to haldol
- Taking zofran with ibuprofen
- Haldol and cancer
- Can i take haldol decanoate for stomach upset ?
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?