Can I take Viagra if I am on Bisoprolol Fumarate?
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Bisoprolol fumarate is a good medicine used in hypertension. Viagra consists of sildenafil and it works by increasing the blood flow to penis and causing vasodilatation. If considered pharmacologically there is no contraindication in taking these medicines together. But just keep a watch on your blood pressure and if possible keep a gap of at least 2-3 hours in between medicines. Consult your doctor for any severe variation in BP.
Viagra should not be taken with Nitroglycerine which is a medicine used in heart failure and some times in severely high BP. This drug is absolutely contraindicated with viagra.
Hope this helps you, if you have more questions you can ask again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should you take bisoprolol fumarate at night
- Taste of bisoprolol fumarate
- Bisoprolol fumarate and taking viagria
- Viagra and bisoprolol fumarate taken together
- Bisoprolol fumarate and swelling ankles
- Can i take viagra if i am on bisoprolol fumarate
- Can you take ramipril with bisoprolol fumarate
- Bisoprolol fumarate caffeine
- Bisoprolol fumarate and kalms
- Viagra and bisoprolol fumarate
- How can I avail Ambien, Zolr in Canada?
- Does frequent ejaculation cause any problem in future?
- Feeling of blurred vision, excessive sleep. Tests reports normal. Had...
- Level of cotinine in cleveland clinic test for urine?
- Having trouble sleeping. Taking temazepam which worked for while....
- Does oxycodone cause swelling of the feet and ankles?
- Took MethylPrednisolone as prescribed. Woke up homicidal ideation....
- Is Restless Leg Syndrome common among Bipolar patients?
- Have stopped taking Seroquel and experiencing itching ,low blood...
- Have swollen feet and ankles using meth. Underlying cause?