Can I take Tessalon for cough along with Trazadone?
Can be taken
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your query.
I think I will be able to help you.
I can tell you that you can take the 2 medicines without any significant side effect.
There should be no harm in taking the two together.
You may have some features like nausea or drowsiness though.
I hope this helps.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can i take excedrin for migrain with tessalon
- Taking trazadone sertraline metoprolol always sleeping help
- Is it safe to take sertraline and trazadone together
- Taking prilosec wellbutrin trazadone have depression medicine
- How to stop taking lamictal and trazadone
- Is it safe to take trazadone with amoxicillin
- Will tessalon perles treat chronic cough ?
- Is it safe to take hydrocodone with trazadone
- Can tessalon cure cough, chronic ?
- Can i take darvuset and tessalon together