Can I take Simvastatin and Amlodipine together?
Yes, you can!
There is no harm in taking both drugs together. They are a good combination to work on aortic stenosis by reducing progression of the narrowing of the lumen. It is entirely safe.
Keep me posted on your experience and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking amlodipine together with diltiazem
- Simvastatin and amlodipine
- Mhra alert simvastatin and amlodipine
- Simvastatin adverse effect amlodipine
- Amlodipine and simvastatin drug interactions
- Taking losartan and amlodipine together for hypertension
- Simvastatin taken with amlodipine
- Taking amlodipine and ramipril together
- Amlodipine simvastatin mhra
- Simvastatin amlodipine side effects
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?