Can I take Plaquenil together with Cymbalta? I've recently been
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but unfortunately these medications have a moderate interaction together as plaquenil may increase the effects and blood levels of cymbalta. This means that you may need a dose adjustment of cymbalta after starting to take plaquenil. Also please seek medical care if you experience increased side effects of cymbalta such as nausea, dry mouth, insomnia, drowsiness, constipation, or any unusual symptoms. Another thing is that if you are suffering from hypertension then it is recommended to keep close monitoring of you blood pressure while taking both medications. I hope you find this helpful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?