Can I take Erythromycin and Flucloxacillin together?
you should see an infectious diseases specialist
let me start with your question first. Erythromycin is not adequate treatment for bone infection if that's what's happening to you. Flucloxacillin might be good (in appropriate dosing) but this not enough either.
For infections of that importance, you should always consult an infectious diseases specialist. If there is infection indeed on a foreign body that's not easy to just remove (without consequences) then intravenous treatment for a long time would be required to try to save the foreign body (and yourself!). Bone infections in particular are impossible to manage at home.
So in conclusion, I strongly discourage you from trying such treatments yourself. You should have a proper assessment by an infectious diseases specialist in order to receive the right treatment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking erythromycin and septra together
- How safe is taking erythromycin for tonsillitis
- Is taking erythromycin for bacterial sinusitis effective
- How to taking erythromycin
- Taking micronor and erythromycin
- Taking metronidazole and erythromycin together
- What are the side effects of taking erythromycin
- Amoxicillin and erythromycin together
- After take erythromycin woke with a rash
- Taking microgynon and erythromycin