Can I take Bisoprolol and Panax Ginseng together?
Experiencing minor ED, and cardiologist will not recommend Viagra et al...
I would epxlain as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that taking Bisoprolol and Panax Ginseng together is safe; no interaction are observed and no adverse effects could arise.
So, you can use them both safely.
But, it is not the case with the combination of Bisoprolol with Viagra: Bisoprolol will increase the effect of Viagra by decreasing its clearance by the liver.
Coming to this point, their concomitant use is not recommended and if unavoidable, it would be necessary to decrease their dose (or Viagra dose) when taken together.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
In case of any further questions, feel free to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking ginseng and baby aspirin
- Taking ginseng with vyvanse
- Taking amitriptyline and bisoprolol together
- Losartan and bisoprolol when taking together
- Ginseng while taking lisinopril
- Panax ginseng and lisinopril
- Can you take ginseng with lisinopril
- Taking oxyelite with ginseng
- Taking bisoprolol
- Is it safe to take ginseng with vyvanse
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?