question-icon

Can I take 7.5 zopliclone and phererangan together?

Posted on Wed, 2 Jan 2019
Question: Can I take 7.5 zopliclone and phererangan together?
Answered by Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Both medications has sedative effects, they don't interact with each other.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Zoplicone 7.5 mg is a medication used to treat insomnia.

Phenargan is an antihistamine medication used to treat allergy, trouble sleeping, and nausea.

Both medications have sedative effects, so they may increase the effect of each other.

The mechanism of sedation is different in these drugs.

I would recommend taking 25 mg of promethazine with half a tablet of zopiclone.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi