Can I take 7.5 zopliclone and phererangan together?
Both medications has sedative effects, they don't interact with each other.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Zoplicone 7.5 mg is a medication used to treat insomnia.
Phenargan is an antihistamine medication used to treat allergy, trouble sleeping, and nausea.
Both medications have sedative effects, so they may increase the effect of each other.
The mechanism of sedation is different in these drugs.
I would recommend taking 25 mg of promethazine with half a tablet of zopiclone.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?