Can I keep taking OxyElite as usual and introduce YAZ birth control pill at a later time?
My question is: can I keep on taking OxyElite Pro ( 1 pill @8am & 1 pill @4pm) like I've been doing and just introduce the YAZ birth control pill @ 10 pm?.. that way the drug effect wont mix?
Thanks for posting your query.
First of all let me tell you that what you are taking is not extensively studied drug in medical science. It's exact mechanism is not known, it is said to have some effect on thyroid hormone and it helps in reducing fat. Still this are not supported by sufficient scientific data.
The best thing for you to visit your physician take his advise before taking any prescription drugs.
Apart from this the purpose for which you are planning to take YAZ birth control
pills also needs to looked for.
Please understand that no birth control pills are 100% effective in first cycle. Along with pills you have to use barrier method for the first month. After first month you can rely upon it for contraception.
Please see your physician and take his advise in this matter. Also see that whether you should be really taking the so called weight loss product. Take your physicians advise for the possible reasons for your over weight and ways to reduce it.
I hope this helps, if you have any further queries, please write again. I will gladly reply it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On birth control pills dosage for taking birth control pills
- Can you take oxyelite with birth control pills
- Birth control pills oxyelite
- Birth control pills take effect
- Oxyelite while taking birth control pills
- Oxyelite pro and birth control pills
- Can you be on the birth control pill and take oxyelite pro
- Taking birth control pill yaz no periods pregnancy chances
- Yaz birth control pill
- Yaz birth control pills in dubai
- Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain
- Bleeding bump at back of head after getting hurt,nauseousness while...
- Is delayed periods post unprotected sex a sign of pregnancy?
- What dietary changes do I need to make to avoid bleeding in stools?
- What could be the cause of lump formation on the outer ear leading to pain?
- Colonoscopy, sissel polyp, bleeding, constipation
- Is it possible to analyze the patency in case of sex with multiple...
- Miscarriage, trying to conceive, ovulating, CT scan radiation, postpone...
- Rectal pressure, tail bone pain, no problem in bowels, inflammation,...
- Can the medicine applied to the anus cause side effects?