Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Can I grow my penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 157 Questions
sex enquiries
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 4 hours later
Hi ,

Thanks for your query.

There are no medications that can cause the growth of the Penis. Don't go by the Ads that you see in magazines there are no scientific basis for it.

Only the surgical procedure can increase the size of the Penis , these cosmetic procedures can cause complications too.

Its the girth that matters during the sexual stimulation rather than length as the length of the vagina in an Nulliparous women is around 3 inches.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor