Can I give kellogg's chocos for my baby?

Dr. Gaurav Nigam

Pediatrician

Posted on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Question: my daughter is 22 months old now. can i give her kelloggs chocos which comes in packets. please let me know.
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Nigam 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Along with other diet you can. Detailed Answer: Greetings So as I learnt from your question that you want to give Kellogg's. As a matter of fact yes you can give. Give the one with the whole grain. It's a good and balanced source for some of the minerals as well. But my advice for you don't try to replace it with the staple food/diet of your family. As this is the age where child forms the habit of eating. So it's a must that child should be offered various nutrients in different proportions in which they become adequate and this should be supplied in as varied variety of food as you can (your staple diet) just in different forms. Fnd out what child likes the most - a child's diet as such is no special. But make sure it goes in the right amount. Hope this helps. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad