Can I get pregnant from incomplete penetration without ejaculation?
You cannot get pregnant if there was no ejaculation.But you need to absolutely sure that there was no ejaculation /pre-cum. If you are within day 12-16 of your cycle ,you may be ovulating so in which case,Plan B should be a safe option if you arent sure about the ejaculation.
I have one more question about this. If he only went in a couple of inches and didn't ejaculate inside (but there could be precum) am I at risk of contracting HIV since he didn't use a condom? Im kind of freaked out, because the morning after I was with him I woke up with flu like symptoms. I didn't feel well all morning and then by 6pm I had a fever of 101.5, my throat hurt and my lymph nodes were swollen. I'm concerned that I have acute retroviral syndrome! I know this usually only occur 2-4 wks after exposure but it is possible for it to occur the day after exposure?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can get pregnant with precum without ejaculation
- Can one get pregnant without actual ejaculation
- Is there a possibility of getting pregnant without an ejaculation
- Chances of getting pregnant without ejaculation
- Is there possibility to get pregnant without ejaculating inside
- Shallow penetration no ejaculation get you pregnant
- Can i get pregnant without penetration or ejaculation
- Could be pregnant after an unprotected sex without ejaculation
- Without ejaculation can i become pregnant
- Can i get pregnant from incomplete penetration without ejaculation