Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Can I get STD by mixing of body fluids?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 254 Questions
I am 28 year old male, from India. And this is my story.......

I had been visited one strip club 6 months and I took 3 lap dances with different girls.
I was fully clothed.
During the first lap dance, I only kissed the neck and/or rubbed my face between/on the breasts. Every lap dance was about 5-10 minutes. What scarring me is, I have masturbated during my first lap dance and all the fluid came out on my under ware and pant and my under ware and pant became completely wet, after which I have taken two more lap dances (total 3- 4 lap dances with all different girls). So I want to know if her vaginal fluid present on her butts/thigh or on her body surface or the traces of semen from the previous customer to whom she gave a lap dance or traces of blood if any (I didn’t see any blood traces at any dance) can mix with my fluid (which made my pants and under ware completely moist and wet) and pass inside. Apart from this, during the whole dance, she used to rub her vagina with panty, on my hard penis (with my clothes on). She used to continue rubbing it for about 5-10 seconds after ejaculation.

All the girls gave lap dance which was about 5-10 minutes. And while all the lap dance my pant and my under ware were wet.

I am totally scared and unable to perform my day-to-day activities. So requesting your help……
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 10 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

I went through your problem. As long as there is no penetrative sex you need not worry about any STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). I suppose you are suffering from guilt feeling. Sex has to be enjoyed without any fear and hence it is better to avoid all such ventures in future.

However you may undergo investigations for STDs for safety sake.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Prasad PVS
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor