Can I continue the prescribed Pantoprazole dose for GERD while taken Voltaren for back pain?
No interactions identified.
Hello and welcome,
I checked 3 medication data bases for interactions and none were found between Pantoprazole and Voltaren (diclofenac). I checked XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, and XXXXXX.XXX.
So yes, I would recommend taking the nightly dose of Pantoprazole.
Take care of your stomach right now because Voltaren is an NSAID which can cause gastric irritation.
I hope this information helps.
Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis