Can Hyromet and Ambien cr be taken together?

Posted on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have been given by my doctor hyromet for nitetime cough-I also take ambien cr at bedtime.Are there any interations I should be concerned with?
Answered by Dr. Surendiran Gaj 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No interactions. Detailed Answer: Hello there, Nice to meet you here, There are no interactions between hydromet [Hydrocodone and homatropine] with ambien cr [Zolpidem]. You can continue on the drugs without any worries. Try to avoid long drive after taking ambien cr, as it induce sleep episodes. Hope helped you, Take care. Regards, Dr.surendiran.g
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Surendiran Gaj

Geriatrics Specialist