Can Hydrocodone be detected in urine test?
Not in the screening urine test
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Percocet contains oxycodone which is metabolized and excreted similar to hydrocodone. The screening urine test looks at codeine and morphine and metabolites. So both will be detected. Blood tests and special urine tests can differentiate between the two.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrocodone testing positive for oxycodone
- Hydrocodone drug test urine
- What does hydrocodone indicate in a urine test
- Urine test showed positive for hydrocodone cause treatment
- Hydrocodone testing in urine
- Drug tests for hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and oxycodone urine test
- Hair testing for hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and oxycodone drug test
- Drug tests detection periods hydrocodone