Can Hydrocodone-acetaminophen and Duloxetine be taken together?
Strong interaction can occur; should be taken under supervision
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Duloxetine will increase the levels/effects of hydrocodone by affecting its metabolism. As a result there will be increased chances of dizziness, drowsiness, light headedness, addiction, respiratory depression& GI effects like constipation & vomiting. So its not recommended to use these two medicines together WITHOUT direct supervision of a treating doctor.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is hydrocodone bitartrate acetaminophen
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen vs percocet
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 500
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and alcohol
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325 dosage
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Mixing hydrocodone acetaminophen ibuprofen
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?