Can Hashimoto's disease cause constipation, depression, fatigue, joint stiffness and muscle weakness?
TSH levels need to be checked.
The symptoms you described are due to hypothyroidism but the symptoms need about 6-8 weeks to improve after the treatment.
You need to check TSH level after 6 weeks to be sure that the dose is the right one.
You need also to know that amlodipine can cause swelling of the legs.
If the swelling is after starting amlodipine you should inform your cardiologist to switch it to another tablet.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Joint stiffness headache causes
- Hashimoto disease causes bppv
- Hashimoto disease anger depression
- Does hashimotos disease cause melasma
- Hashimoto's disease causes
- Hashimoto disease with joint stiffness
- Joint stiffness causes
- Can blood poisoning cause joint stiffness
- Hashimotos disease and post partum depression
- Marjuana causing joint stiffness